May 31, 2023 / By Admin
Myanmar Football Federation being on the edge of a new era of football culture and development is looking for a highly qualified Youth Coach for its National Youth Team U-17.
Role & Responsibilities
- He identifies, coaches all potentially talented youth players (U15 – 17s), selected for the Myanmar National Youth Teams (U-17).
- In the meantime, he will also act as a mentor for all local assistant-coaches of the National Teams (U-17).
- He understands and applies a methodological and pedagogical approach according to the highest football elite youth player development standards.
- He prepares and submits individual and team performance reports, on basis of detailed footage-analysis, to be discussed with the MFF Technical Department Youth National Teams/ MFF National Academy coaching staff and then provides an action plan with guidelines to further develop the program in the MFF National Academies and in the National Youth Teams (U-17) according to the international standards.
- He will also collaborate very closely with the Head-Coach + Coaching Staff of the National Youth Team U-14 & U-15.
The MFF National Team Youth Coach:
- Has a good knowledge about elite youth player development especially in the age (U15 – U17)
- Has an experience in working with potentially talented elite youth players at the highest level (National Youth Teams – Top Youth Academies).
- Has an open and flexible mindset.
- Understands that working as a team is a key for success.
- Has a personality with positive people management skills.
- Is a good communicator and presenter applying the principle of interaction.
- Motivates, inspires, engages and delegates.
- Has good mentoring qualities.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- AFC Pro (or) A License, UEFA Pro (or) A License and preferable a UEFA A Elite Youth License
- International Experience as an Elite Youth Coach for minimum 5 years
- Knowledge of and experience in Asian Elite Youth Player Football is a benefit
- Knowledge of English language (verbal and written) is compulsory
- Digital tools’ skills are required
- Presenting skills
- Technical and Tactical analysis skills at Elite Youth Player level
The salary will be valued in line with the qualifications of the candidate and the KPI’s from MFF Myanmar Football Federation
Submit a resume, detailing your knowledge and experience, to Myanmar Football Federation for the attention of Mr. Ko Ko Thein, MFF General Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org and Mr. Tin Myint Aung, MFF Technical Director email@example.com
All applications to be received by Myanmar Football Federation before the end of 15th June, 2023.